Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Harder Than I Thought

Man it is harder than I thought to keep a photo food journal. Sense everyone, except me have been sick I have not been cooking very much, so I have no pictures. But I will tell you that I have been keeping a log, but even eating good does not effect my mood to make me want to exercise.

Call it lazy, call it no motivation, call it whatever you like, but this will be the last week that I am not in the gym! I have my personal trainer set up for next Tuesday and Wednesday. I have to admit, I am afraid. My last trainer was easy, almost to easy for me and this new guy seem really stern. Kind of scary almost. He seems really all about business. We shall see if it produce results.

I weighed in Sunday: 213lb, down a whole pound. Don't know what I did to get there, maybe it was just the time of day. Who knows. This weekend I will be taking my before pictures and measurement and posting them and that is when I will be starting the pictures. Everyone should be 100% by then and I should be back to normal on my cooking schedule. So for the next few days I will just list what I have eaten without the pic's.

Wish me well on this journey.

Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment