Monday, January 11, 2010

Wednesday's Weekly Weigh In

So I have to put myself on blast or else I will not make any changes. So here you have it my first weigh in. Well technically this is my second, I did one Sunday to get the picture setting right, but that was not counted because it was late in the evening after all sorts of food. So I decided that I would make Wednesday's my weigh in day's because it is the middle of the week and I know if I have to change something for the remainder of the week. So here it goes....
.



I will be back on here today uploading my food and my work out schedule. So here is to my first official week. Oh yea we tried 4 new recipes (3 dinners and 1 breakfast) so far and have 2 more to go, I will upload them, show pictures and what I thought about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment